Sunday, June 29, 2014

t a h o e

Okay, sooo if anyone knows me they know I have A LOT of Northwest pride. I rep it hard.
There is nothing better and I miss it like a child misses their blanket. So why am I not there, right?
Lets just say it's in the works (insert angels singing hallelujah here). That's another post to come.

Anyway, I've been pretty homesick lately. And I think the last time I was homesick was when I was six years old.
Point is: its been a while.

The road trip to Lake Tahoe was the boringest (not a word, I know) and ugliest drive.
Think sage brush, desert and brown for 600 miles. Woof.
However once you reach the lake, you forget about that blasted drive.
Lake Tahoe is unreal. It reminded me a lot of Coeur d'Alene.
Those pine trees and that fresh water lake made me feel right at home.

{yep, that happened}




{neature}

So Tahoe? I now have your back.
You were putting out those Northwest vibes and I most definitely needed that ❤️