Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Little Thoughts.

.:I got another (yes, ANOTHER) student day. Let me remind you I am a newer teacher. I am trying to figure this all out. And I've gotten the last three new students. AHH!

.:My mom said that studies show that the third week of January is the most depressing week of the year. I never felt that was true until 2013! I need sunshine. Motivation. A break. A good run. A million dollars. And a man would be nice.

.:I'm grateful for friends. I really have come to understand what the true meaning of friendship is. What is takes to be one, and who really has your back through thick and thin. My roommate and good friend, Katie (from BYU-Idaho) has really defined true friendship in my life. She always has everyone's back and best interest. I feel like because of her example, I too can be a better friend and person.

.:Scottie comes home in just over three months. Whhaa? Where did the time go? Because I'm not really sure. He really has blossomed in his mission. I am so proud of that kid. But I am SO excited for him to be back. I can't wait to party with that kid.

.:Boys suck. We've all been there, right? Note to self: never continually give someone a green light when you actually meant a red light with railroad flashing caution lights!

.:By the way, did I mention it's the third week of January?

#woof


2 comments:

  1. I'm really feeling the 3rd week in January thing. Like hard core. Woof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3rd week of january?! triple woof. welcome back to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete