Saturday, April 6, 2013

Little Letters

Dear Spring Break,
Please don't end. Like, ever. 

Dear Justin Timberlake,
You've officially are the most repeated artist in my iTunes library.
"Mirrors" is one of those songs I can't (and refuse) to stop listening to. Props.

Dear Self,
Get motivated. Now.

Dear Budget,
Please find that "money tree" that everyone talks about. I'm still looking for it.

Dear Boys,
I. Don't. Get. You. 
I am one bad date away from buy a cat and calling it a day. 
Is it me? Or is it you? I'm going to say you, because I'm pretty awesome. 

Dear Provo,
I'm sucked in. Help.

Dear Tinder,
I went on my first date. Check.

Dear Stacie,
Thanks for continually dragging my butt to the gym.

Dear Running Shoes,
I promise I will give you some TLC. Starting Monday :)

Dear Room,
Clean yourself. Thanks.

Dear Elder Scottie Johnson,
You come back in 32 days. I can hardly wait.

Dear Self (Again),
Congratulations on blogging. It only took you three point five months. 

{The Welcoming Crew Awaits}
.

No comments: