Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween

You guys. I thought the first week of school was tiring.
WRONG. Halloween week definitely tops it.

Anyway, here's a few things I've been up to:

1. Witches Night Out at Gardner Village with my two Stacie's. Witch, please.


2. Definitely was rocking fifty shades of nerd for Halloween. However, I am pretty sure everyone (and then some) was a zombie of some sort. What is with everyones obsession with zombies? #overit


3. My FAVORITE costume at school was the most simple of them all.


3. A little girl who was in my class last year and is also in my class this year, remembered that November 1st I was officially their teacher. She brought me an anniversary gift. 
It was the SWEETEST thing. I was shocked she remembered! Love kids.


4. Halloween night I was pooped! School for sure wore me out. 
However, a few of us went to Slab Pizza in Provo to celebrate. 


5. Last but not least, in class we were also celebrating Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) in Mexico for November 1st. Our kiddos earned an extra field trip, so we were stoked it was the day after Halloween. I love Tammy, she is definitely one of my favorite teachers to teach with! #butreally 
I've learned so much from her and we know how to keep it real and have a good time! 

{how we were feeling the day after Halloween}

Halloween was fun, but I am so glad it is over! 
I am ready for the Thanksgiving and Christmas season. 
But I am not ready for it to fly by. Boo.

Anyway, tis the season to be Merry! 
"Hey that's my name!"
"No, sh*%!"

Ten bucks if you name that movie. 



1 comment:

  1. I work at at a university with freshman girls and had no idea how much Halloween would wear me out after celebrating with them. I also ate more candy in one night than I have in years. Worst choice ever.

    ReplyDelete