Monday, July 28, 2014

{ Park City }

Words cannot express how much I have grown to love Park City. Since my parents have bought their place, I always try and find an excuse to go up. I'd venture to say I use that place the most. I love new adventures, and I since I wasn't too familiar with Park City before it has definitely been fun exploring. 

I took my nieces for a sleepover up at the condo. It was so fun! We went on the alpine slides, too. Alli and Kylie each rode on their own. Courtney was so nervous, I thought we'd get to the top and have to back out of it. We get to the top and I think she realized there wasn't any other way down. Finally when we got to the bottom, she says, "can we do that again?"

All afternoon she kept referring to the "yellow slide" and how she was scared at first but not anymore. It was the cutest thing seeing how proud of herself she was.

The next day, we woke up, played games and watched TV. We had plans to go swimming in the pool. I get the girls dressed and we head on over. However, when we get there, there is a sign that says "pool closed for the day." The ONLY day it's closed is the day I have the girls. Perfect, right?

So I jump in the car, drive all the way back to Provo so the girls and I can go swimming for an hour before I have to go to work. Honestly though, I cherish the days I get to hang out with those girls. I want them to have fun memories with me. Sometimes I feel like I can and want to do more with them, but life gets in the way. Grateful for summers off so I can party with some of my favorites. 






No comments:

Post a Comment