Sunday, August 17, 2014

{ Roomie Love }

I love these girls. Like, a lot. We've shared many laughs. Many tears. Frustrations. Fears. Heartbreak. Tons of dating stories. I can't imagine life without these girls. Not living with these girls and not seeing them on a daily basis is going to be rough. Gillian bought a town home and Stace is moving to Salt Lake.

Some memories:

  • Catching the best moments on video (aka broken bed)
  • "Steph J, you smell phenomenal"
  • Endless afternoons at the pool 
  • Hallway chats
  • Three thumbs up
  • Tinder probs
  • Broken stool
  • Neighbor Mike
  • Tarantula
  • #1010
The memories go on. I am so happy I have had the experience of living with these girls. I have learned so much from both of them. Mostly, how to be a better friend. Gillian is the most selfless person I know. Not only that, she might say otherwise, but she has her life together. Always setting new goals and reaching new heights. She is someone you trust with all of your heart. Stacie is so light-hearted, fun and a friend to everyone. Always finds the party and doesn't over think things (which is something I am terrible at). She is also a great listener.

I feel so lucky to have the girls in my life. They are my sisters from another mister. 
Here's to our new adventures! 


No comments:

Post a Comment