Saturday, August 23, 2014

back to school

Is summer really over?? Boo.
Those two months flew right by!

I can't believe I am starting my third year of teaching. It truly is getting so much better (and easier) with time. I think that goes for just about anything in life: GIVE IT TIME.

Last year I taught the 3rd/4th combination class and this year I am just teaching 4th, which I am super pumped about. Fourth grade is seriously my favorite grade. The kids are like little-big people. Old enough to understand, but young enough to not sass back. Not only that, it's Utah state history in 4th grade. Umm hello! Fun!

Joni (the one is the nautical blazer) has been one of the best people I have ever worked with. There are so many great qualities about her. She is soo understanding, forgiving, hard worker, creative, loyal and a great listener. I seriously could go on all day about her. She is like a second mom to me! She has been teaching for over 20 years, and is seriously a pro. I am lucky to be on the same team as her.

 4 fingers for 4th grade! 
Obsessed with my team! 

Not to mention I have the sweetest little class (little in people and little in size: 26!). 
I can tell it is going to be great year! 

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's already back to school time. All of my residents came back this weekend and although I love their energy and excitement, I'm well aware that there will be no rest for a while. It does make it easier going into my second year than it did my first year. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stephanie--you are SO cute. and your life looks so fun! what an awesome job to be a teacher. makes me wish i stuck with pursuing that.... maybe someday.
    if you're ever in az again.... hit me up, k?!?!? :)
    -Kellie McDonald.

    ReplyDelete