Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Week of Halloween

The week of Halloween was wild, but fun. My favorite part of the week was definitely a present a student gave me. All week long my class learned about Halloween in other countries, in particular in Ireland. One tradition they have is to eat this special bread as a way of telling fortunes. If you find a coin in your bread, it means you will have good fortune and will be rich. If you get a ring in your slice of bread it means that you will be married within a year. So what did I get from a student?? A doughnut with a ring in it. Can you tell they are so concerned with me getting married. Love it.


I also went to Thriller. So fun! I am not coordinated (slash can't sing) but it was awesome. 



Oh and Halloween? I was a Spelling Bee Champion. I will say I was pretty proud of how my costume turned out. I mean, I wanted to be a Queen Bee or should I say Queen "bey" (beyonce) but I had to remember I needed to be at my 9 and 10 year olds level. Halloween at school FLEW by, it's pretty much a wash of a day but is so fun for the kids. As for me, I wanted a nap when the day was done!



My fourth grade team. They are the best. 

What did the ghost say to the bee?

BOO-BEE!

(Pretty sure a student told me that...haha)


No comments:

Post a Comment