Sunday, October 26, 2014

T H O U G H T S

Little (or not so little) thoughts:

+ Dear life: Last week was possibly the worst week of the entire year. Everything went wrong. Everything broke. And my brain ended up in the lost (and then maybe found). When I asked if the week could get worse, it wasn't a challenge. Sooo thanks for ignoring my rhetorical question and ending my week with a speeding ticket. Def NOT the cherry on top (looking forward to a new week...).

+ I'm obsessed with floppy hats. I've bought two in the last two weeks.

+Bring on No-Shave-Novemeber.
+ Stoked for Thanksgiving. And to make our annual holiday music video.

+ And to see this bundle of joy. There's nothing cuter than a baby giggling.

+My parents buying a place in Park City was probably the best decision they've ever made. Well, besides having me of course.

+ Everyone needs to read the book Wonder. IT'S THE BEST.

+ Scandal is my favorite TV show. I can't get enough. Jake Ballard? GET AT ME. Breaking Bad is a close second right now (although I had to take a break for a min...)

+ Halloween on Friday means this week will be nuts. But so fun. Can't wait to party with my kids.

+ TOMORROW, October 27th, IS THE DAY. T.Swift's CD comes out. Headed to Target at the butt crack of dawn to get her bonus soundtrack. Oh you aren't? Sucks to suck.

+ I just want 500 million dollars, a Lexus IS 350, a bearded man AND a baby. Too much? Didn't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment