Monday, September 14, 2015

| i believe in a thing called love |

it is crazy to think that our wedding day has come and gone in the blink of an eye. breck and i were very fortunate from christmas on to see each other about every three weeks. however, after my last visit to seattle at the end of june, we were in it for the long haul. 45 days of not seeing each other was way hard, maybe more so on me than breck. when you know you want to be with someone forever, you want forever to start immediately.

although we got married on saturday, august 22nd, tuesday august 18th was the day i looked forward to all summer. that was the day that breck flew in. i couldn't wait to just be with him! people kept asking me what the "countdown" was, and every time i said i was just counting down to the day breck came.

i decided to make a sign for breck when he got off the plane. i mean, if there were ever a time to make a sign for him now was the appropriate time, right? the sign read "wedding week, baby!" i could not even contain my excitement. i was SO giddy! the second he text me telling me his plane landed, i stood right now and help up my sign. i was clearly aware he wouldn't be come down the escalator for at least fifteen minutes, but i didn't care. so many people stopped me to say congratulations and one lady even said to her friend, " i want to stay here to see his reaction!" it was a sweet reunion and almost a surreal feeling knowing it was OUR wedding week.

the rest of the week was jammed packed including: marriage license, bridals, me going through the draper temple, wedding dinner at La Jolla Groves and the wedding!







No comments:

Post a Comment