Saturday, August 11, 2012

Lately.

You know those weeks that you think to yourself, "I can't wait for this week to be over with?" Yeah, this past week was one of those weeks. This week was moving week. WOOF. 

Next time I move I am paying someone to move my boxes. H to the No am I moving by myself again. Also-I'm never living on the third floor again. Mark my words.

However, I shouldn't complain too much because I did have a blast (not kidding) moving my bed with my sister and BIL (see picture #8-notice the box spring on top of the car too).

Anyway, here is my life the past few weeks according to my phone:


1. That awkward (but awesome) moment when you show up to work and you are matching your coworker. Head to toe.

2. Mom's know best. Love the little notes Betsy sends me in the mail.

3. Did you know I love musicals? Well, I do. I'm not one to participate in them, but I sure love them! A bunch of friends and I went up to the Sundance outdoor theatre to see "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers." I had never seen it before. So cute! 

4. SNO (sisters night out) in Salt Lake. I love that they love so close and I love our new tradition. Sisters, dinner and shopping? What more do you need? (Notice I don't have a shopping bag. Proud moment).


5. Improvised table and breakfast on the go. Hey, I've been moving. 

6. Sleepover at Aunt Stephie's! I even let the girls stay up until 1am. Whaaa? #AuntOfTheYear

7. "Whew, that was some sale" is right! Loved July, but glad it's done. We managers are exhausted! 

8. Pretty sure we had to get a little creative when it came to moving my bed (see above). I love that Lisa and Scotty live so close. Not only are they family, they are friends. I always have a blast when I'm with them. I seriously love them.

‎♥‎♥‎♥


5 comments:

  1. Love you too!!!!! I'm glad you finally blogged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too!!!!! I'm glad you finally blogged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww new blog! Made my day! So glad to see you bloggin away again :)

    ReplyDelete