Friday, March 21, 2014

visitors

It is rare when Adrienne comes to Utah. Kind of like rare it is that I drink Pepsi (okay, I never drink Pepsi). It was so fun having her, Savannah and Tommy in town. They've been living with my parents in Spokane while Scott is doing one last rotation in San Francisco before he graduates medical school. 

Since they came to Utah, it was fun for them to come see my classroom. They literally came and hung out for a couple of hours. Savannah thought she was SO big. Courtney, was very unsure and did not like my students. Although, she's kind of a celebrity in my classroom. All my students have Team Courtney shirts and wristbands. They always ask how she is doing and think Courtney is the cutest. 

Tommy was so funny in my class. He does this little bum scoot to get around and my students were rolling. They thought it was the funniest thing. I was so glad to have some visitors and glad that whenever they come into my classroom, they know to bring a Diet Coke. Thanks Mom and Dad!

 {Watching a silly clip}

{Savannah: four going on fourth grade}

No comments:

Post a Comment