Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Teacher things!

They say it takes an army to raise a child. 
I may not be a mother, but I am enlisted

Somedays being a teacher is hard, real hard.
I've never worked so hard in my entire life.
A lot of people don't understand the actual job of a teacher. 
Most people think all I do is arts and crafts.
But it's more than that. So much more. 

Although my job can be stressful and a lot of work, but I wouldn't change it. 
It is the most rewarding thing I have ever done.

The other day, my little cousin (2nd grade) said to me, "Stephanie I bet you're going to be a good mom because you are a good teacher." Touched my heart! Teachers (and Mom's for that matter) may not get all the credit they deserve, but it's little things like that keep us going. 

With all of that being said, I was awarded with the Outstanding Teacher Award for our entire school this year. I was SHOCKED! And HONORED! 

My Dad said to me, "If that doesn't tell you that you are doing a great job, I don't know what will."


I can't believe that this next school year will be my THIRD year of teaching. Time is flying!
Love all my kiddos and this rewarding job of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment