Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lisa's Birthday

Today is Lisa's birthday.
Words can't describe how much I love this girl.

{gotta love the old school pics}

At her wedding this year, I shared a favorite memory of her:
When we were in High School, we made it a nightly tradition to go sit on the ends of each others beds and help each other pick out an outfit for school the next day. We'd talk about everything from the boys we liked to her leaving for college. Those nightly chats about our clothes, turned into a circle of trust and friendship. She made me feel like the coolest little sister ever.


I always joke it was tough growing up as her little sister because she was so perfect (even in those overalls).
Well, news flash people: I wasn't joking. She really is such an amazing person to look up to.
She's helped me through the worst of times and has been there for the best of them.
I am so thankful I have her not only a sister, but a best friend (as well as all my sisters) 

1 comment:

  1. Awwww. Thanks Steph. I miss those days. ... I might have just cried a little. I love you so much too (and all my sisters). You all are my best friends!!!

    ReplyDelete