Monday, September 17, 2012

New York City

Five days.
Seven girls.
Fashion Week.
New York City.

Need I say more? I could probably stop right there. Our girls trip to New York was the trip of a lifetime! In the spring, a few of us talked about going to New York for Fashion Week in the fall. A few of us turned into seven and before I knew it, we were partying in the Big Apple.

Was I the typical tourist? Of course! Embraced my inner Asian (might have taken 800+ pictures...)

{Mr. Winn & girls at the 9/11 Memorial}
{Little Italy}
{Grand Central Station}
{Janers!}
{Times Square}
{Kim Kardashian. Life is complete}
{Our signs were a hit}
{Savannah Guthrie, Today Show Co-host}
{Birchbox event. Free samples? Like legit ones? Alright!}
{Jersey Boys}
{Did I have the chills after Newsies? Yep. It was THAT good. Jack-main character}
{Olivia Palermo-from In The City}
{Rock N'Roll bike tour that took us across The Brooklyn Bridge}
{Best day ever!}
{Kate. Love her}
{Stace and I at Top of the Rock, overlooking Central Park}
{Concrete Jungle}

Oh! And I can't forget the pics from my phone...

{Best street ever}
{Jef Holm & Emily Maynard from the Bachelorette}
{Our ten seconds of fame on The Today Show}
{Our new friends}
{...we had to}
{Serendipity Frozen Hot Chocolate. Amazing}
{Beatles baby aka Strawberry Fields}

New York City in a nutshell.
It's going to be pretty hard to top this trip.
Holla!




3 comments:

  1. I am still way jealous. Glad you were able to go...and complete your new years resolution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me crave New York so bad! Oh, and I'm super jel that you got to meet Jef & Emily. I totally have a crush on their love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets go back.... like in December. I've always wanted to see New York at Christmas time :)

    ReplyDelete