Saturday, January 24, 2015

| workin' on my fitness |

in october and november i killing it with the gym. and eating. i was starting to see results and feel so good. then the holidays hit and i let that go. my priorities changed and unfortunately, i didn't make the gym one. and all those holiday treats? indulged with a capital i.

my friend gillian joined weight watchers this past summer. her journey has been inspiring because its been real. she didn't drop five jean sizes in three months. her goal is #30by30. she turns 30 in may and wants to have lost 30lbs. some weeks are off weeks and some are great! its just be conscious of what's going into our bodies. also, my sister adrienne joined in december and has lost 6 pounds.

so since i am having the hardest time motivating myself, i joined too. right now my goal is to get back on the eating right and exercising band wagon. another goal is that i lose 10lbs by spring break in april. so here we go....again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl, the holiday's derailed me real bad. I've been doing really well since right after Christmas though, and have seen some results. I did eat FAR too many cookies today so that's the opposite of helpful, but I feel sick, so that's kind of a good thing?

    ReplyDelete