Friday, July 12, 2013

A Little Bit of Summer.

You guys. My summer has been awesome.

I get to work on things for my classroom at my own pace and in my own space (holla)
I get to wake up when I please (however, I am usually up my 6:30-7am most days by choice)
I get to work out. A L O T (something I neglected from January to April) 

I'd say the best thing about my summer is that I've had little stress and a whole lot of freedom! My first year of teaching was a lot of work and I felt like I was constantly playing catch up. Thank goodness for summers because this next school year is going to be a lot more relaxed. Hopefully.

 {Ragnar}

{SWAG: Sweaty Women & a Guy}

{Olympic Gold Medalist & host of Nickelodeon's "Figure It Out" Summer Sanders}


{Water Days}

 {Mini Golfing in the Thunder and Lightning}

{Putting Kylie to work in the classroom}

{Centennial Trail in Spokane}

{Where my heart is A L W A Y S}

I wish I had more pictures of what I've been up to-they were on my old phone. Boo. 
I still have a month left and I am soaking every ounce of it up!